When it comes to security and savings you can save with Keyless Entry and Borg Locks in particular which represent an advanced standard of quality in the field. Security is an ever present concern for any reasonable person in their personal and professional lives.
The experienced staff at Coast and Hinterland Mobile Locksmiths really know the best and most reliable mechanical key pads and digital locks products provide great value for money. Borg Locks and its products represent that reliability and quality.
About Borg Locks
Borg Locks have been in the business of manufacturing, designing and distributing its own unique and specialised range of mechanical and electronic push button locks since 1997.
Borg has maintained excellent quality control for all of its products. This has been achieved through the use of its own manufacturing facility and forward thinking British engineering – securing Borg its great reputation on the market.
For products with clear benefits that are reliable versatile and efficient for all your safety and security needs, Borg Locks and their unique product line are the one stop shop you’ve been looking for.
While the benefits of Borg Locks can vary according to the different products on offer there are key beneficial features shared by all Borg Locks.
1. Universal quality standards – another means by which Borg maintains its quality across its entire product range is by regularly utilising cycle testing equipment to test product standards.
2. Emphasis on functionality and performance – together with innovative designs this has enabled Borg to create unique model products that suit most applications. Borg Locks can be used with doors and gates made of steel, timber, aluminium and composite materials and more.
3. Performance guarantee – All Borg products come with a performance guarantee lasting up to 12 months.
Save with Keyless Entry using Borg Digital Mechanical Locks
The wide range of the 5000 series Borg mechanical digital locks are available in different versions and combinations offering a large choice of keyless entry and fundamental security for customers.
In this Blog we feature the popular BL5001SC model
The BL5001SC is a mechanical push button coded lock designed to suit medium duty usage.
The benefits of keyless push button locks include:
- Speed of entry
- No fumbling for keys
- No need to cut extra keys
- A very high level of security protection
- No wiring
- Vandal proof
- Long life battery operation
- Large indented buttons for ease of use.
- Clutching lever protection.
- 22 mm double bolt throw.
- Fire rating – successfully tested to 4 hours.
- Easy code change procedure.
- Tested to more than 100,000 cycles.
- Over 8000 codes to choose from.
- Suitable for doors from 35-54mm thick.
- Plus many more.
Coast and Hinterland Mobile Locksmiths have available a wide range of styles and brands for keyless and digital locks to suit many purposes.
Call the friendly experts at Coast and Hinterland Mobile Locksmiths on 07 5474 4844 for the best security advice and solutions to be found on the Sunshine Coast.
Summarising Save with Keyless Entry | Borg Locks
Security is an ever present concern for any reasonable person in their personal and professional lives.
When it comes to security and savings you can save with Keyless Entry and Borg Locks in particular which represent an advanced standard of quality in the field.